Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Ladybug Ladybug


Hello! It's Tuesday so that means its time for a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. This month we are celebrating our 8th Anniversary! We are having special themes each week to go along with our sketches and prizes to match! Hope you can come join in the fun. This week the theme is Die Cuts! I went all the way die cuts with my card, even the sentiment. I LOVE playing with my dies so this was a perfect theme for me. My lady bugs are from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the sentiment is Spellbinders. I think I ended up making like 4 cards with this quick and easy layout. Just changed up the color and sentiments. A quick one to build up the card stash for sure. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with.



6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home! How dainty and sweet. Not sure if I like the pink or the red more. They are both stunning with that great sketch. Happy 4th! PS: love American Pickers! Bet it was pricey!

Carol L said...

Those ladybugs are downright adorable and I love all the dots in the paper and embossing! Great color variations between the 2 cards, and I especially like the hello die on the 2nd! NJ on both!

Jenée said...

Those ladybugs are too, too cute. This card made me smile really big. What fun it would be to receive this in the mail. Great work, girlie!

Melissa Craig said...

FUN FUN fun cards! I love those little ladybugs and the dotty papers. The use of the black just makes it all pop.

Debbie said...

These are both adorable!! I love your lady bugs!!

Patti said...

I just adore both of these cards Janice those little lady bugs are the best and the papers so cute you're embossing and dies just love it all!!