Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Krafty Pumpkins


Hello! Got to play with another of my new Unity stamps today. When I saw their challenge on FB thought I'd give it a try. It was a bit of a challenge for me to do just a "pop" of color (I choose the color orange) but I love how it turned out.  I like the look of the image stamped on kraft and colored with my Prismacolor pencils. I'll be doing that again for sure. Well that's it for now, thanks for stopping by and be sure to let me know what you think? Love reading your comments.

 ~ Challenges ~
Unity Be Inspired ~ Kraft base, Twine, and pop of 1 color
Crafting with Dragonflies ~ Embossing Wet or Dry
The Corrosive Challenge ~ Anything Goes

4 comments:

Wynn said...

Great Fall card. I love the simple 'pop' of colour. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

Carol L said...

This is so awesome for an autumn card or thanksgiving too! I love that embossed background and the pumpkin images recessed in the cut circle! Very earthy and a wonderful fall card!

Wendy said...

Such a pretty Fall card, Janice! Love your coloring of those pumpkins and the design! Super pretty! TFS and enjoy this very nice weather we are having! :)

Jarka Ef said...

wonderful embossing folder. You made a very nice card. Thank you for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Jarka Ef