Monday, January 29, 2018

Stitched Violets


Hello! Well I seem to have finally found my mojo over the weekend. I think these new dies I got might have helped?!! I've been wanting these wonky stitched dies by Avery Elle for a long while. Finally caved an got them, darn Amazon Prime strikes again! ;-) I used Flourishes Sweet Violets on my card. They were heat embossed and colored with my Prisma pencils. I used the Your Next Stamp sketch. I keep it mostly white (which I hardly ever do!) and just added a touch of gingham. Finished it off with some buttons/twine. I like it, think it really makes the stitching pop?! Thanks so much for stopping by. Challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Die Cut Divas ~ Do or Use something New
Your Next Stamp ~ Sketch #81
Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything that goes with dies

5 comments:

Carol L said...

This is one fantastic card and I love the gingham circles surrounding that beautifully colored Sweet Pea image! Purple and green is my favorite color combo, and I'm glad you treated yourself to the wonky stitched dies, because they look great here! Beautiful card!

Wendy said...

This is beautiful, Janice! Love the design of this and yes, those wonky stitched dies just make your image so much more prettier! I also love the pops of patterned paper tucked nicely under your Sweet Voilets! Beautifully done, girl! :)

Arlene said...

Lovely card and color combo. Those wonky die cuts are so much fun. Congrats. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Lisa Lara said...

Wow Janice, this is such a beauty. I just love the buttons in the corners. So happy you joined us at Your Next Stamp.

chanya13 said...

Lovely project - thank you for entering HLS January Anything Goes with Dies challenge - hope to see you again! Hugs Agnieszka chanya13