Thursday, February 1, 2018

Hippity Hoppity


Hello! I'm getting a jump start on my Easter cards today. Only stamping is the sentiment. I just love this little bunny die from Papertrey Ink, it makes the cutest cards! I added it to a stitched circle die cut, my favorite way to add stitching on a card. I'd never be able to sew a straight with a real machine! Ha! Now I think I may need to add to my collection with some stitched cloud dies?! Would have been cute on this card for sure. Anyway thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day! List of challenges is below.

 ~Challenges ~
Sketch Saturday ~ #498
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge ~ 3 of a Kind (3 circles, 3 enamel dots)
As You Like It ~ Favorite way to add stitching


6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Elaine Stark said...

Just adorable. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Carol L said...

You and I are definitely riding the same wave, as I used this PTI bunny stamp set yesterday as I began my stash too! LOL I just love your take on the sketch with all of those warm, spring-like colors! Adorable!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very cute, Janice! Your cloud may not have stitching, but it is shaped really great. Check out the Lil Inker ones, they are really nice.

Janette said...

Such a sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this week..x

Wendy said...

Too cute, Janice! Love that bunny and your pretty papers! I just wish it felt like spring outside! TFS and have a great weekend! :)