Monday, March 26, 2018

Easter Cupcake


Hello! Tonight I have a quick post to share this cute Easter card I made using the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch. I was making the card from memory.....I was a bit off on a few things but think it's close enough to pass??! I Love this Stampendous Bunny Cupcake and think it makes for the cutest Easter cards. I colored it with my Copics, added some stickles to the cheeks & ears and finished it off with some Glossy Accent on his nose. That's it for now but be sure to stop back by tomorrow for the new Tuesday Morning Sketch.

~ Challenges ~
Cute Card Thursday ~ Easter
Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Sketch optional Easter
A Gem of A Challenge ~ Easter


6 comments:

Wendy said...

I so love this card, Janice! It's so springy and that bunny just steals the show! Love your papers, embossing and the design! It just makes me smile! :)

dianne@diannescards.com said...

Love the bunny cupcake! What a cute idea. Thanks so much for joining us at TSOT.

Heather said...

OMG, a bunny cupcake! Adorable! Great way to mix it up with the backgrounds, too - so bright and cheery! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Carol L said...

what could possibly be any cuter than a cupcake with big bunny ears? I love the egg dsp working the background along with that fun pink embossed panel too! Looks like someone is going to get a fun Easter card from you :)

Christine said...

Adorable Easter card lovely work great take on the chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine x

Krafty Kaylin said...

very cute card with great texture. thanks for joining us at TSOT!