Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Think Pink


Hello! I'm back for a 2nd day in a row?!! Today I have a Breast Cancer card for you using a pre colored free digi stamp from Beccy's Place. It's called Floral Bra and is available in both colored and uncolored form. I've been a bit to intimidated to try coloring this one on my own yet! The sentiment and ribbon are from a free set that Amuse put out a few years ago. My "Lace" was to use my MS Doily Lace border punch and then I added a few pearls on top to finish it off. Thanks so much for stopping by!

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place ~ August Challenge Embellishments (Lace)
A Gem of A Challenge ~ Breast Cancer Awareness "Pink"

5 comments:

Carol L said...

Very pretty card with all that great pink color! Beautiful fonts for the sentiment and I love the MS punched border too!

Wendy said...

What a great card, Janice! I have never seen a floral bra before and this one is so cool! It goes beautifully with the sentiment and cancer ribbon below it! Also love that MS Doily punch! I don't think I will ever part with mine! TFS and it's great to see you back to creating! PS. Also love the rocks you been finding! Shawn has taken a huge interest in this hobby as well. He is always on the hunt when we go to the rail trail! Have fun! :)

Pamela said...

A very fitting card for our Pink challenge. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam

Beccy said...

I love the wonderful sentiment on this card Janice, and I also like the lovely long flourish of ribbon. Great choice for the background paper and card stock, the mix of different pinks looks fabulous. I like your take on the "lace" too, particularly the addition of the little pink pearls. Beautiful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Christine said...

Hi Janice super take on the PINK Breast Cancer Awareness chall theme, Love this great image so very apt.

Many thanks for sharing with us @ A Gem of a Chall this time.

smiles Christine DT xx