Friday, November 8, 2019

Warmest Winter Wishes


Hello! Today's card uses a Unity coffee cup image that my friend Stacy so kindly gifted me! Nothing better than a hot drink on a cold cold day. My drink of choice is a Hot Tea with some French vanilla creamer! Occasionally a cup of Hot Cocoa (Love the Artic White!) or even a Hot spiced Apple Cider but NEVER ever Coffee! Don't even like the smell of it! LOL  LOVE how this card turned out!! I had the paper in my stash for ages I'm thinking it may have actually came from Oriental Trading Company? Used to get catalogs in the mail from them that had paper crafty stuff in them. Wonder if they still do that? guess that's something to Google when bored?! What did we ever do before Google? Well enough rambling! Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you again soon! List of Challenges is below.


 ~ Challenges ~
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Fall/Winter 2019
Falliday Fest on SCS ~ Cold as Ice (Snowflakes)

10 comments:

Billie A said...

Pretty colors and card design. Love the coffee to go cup

Esther Asbury said...

Love the pretty colors you used on this frosty coffee card!

Fikreta said...

so beautiful card!
Hello from Coffee Lover blog hop!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love the wonderful colors for it.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh so pretty, love these colors and the papers. Fabulous.

New Creations said...

So cool and pretty!

Wendy said...

Oh, this is so pretty! And that paper is just perfect to go with your coffee cup or should I say tea cup! Wonderful color combo to go with such a nice sentiment! Another card well done, Janice! Love it! :)

Carol L said...

I love the soft colors and pretty diagonal paper design that are the perfect backdrop for a nice warm cup of coffee! pretty!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I love seeing all of these warm drink posts. The colors are frosty and work so well!

Shelly said...

So pretty! Love the colors!