Sunday, August 30, 2020

Brown Eyed Susan's


Hello! Today I have a pretty flower card to share with you! I used the Sweet n Sassy Stamps Flowers in Bloom set. Thinking it's meant to be a Cone flower but went with the Brown Eyed Susan's look this time around. Here is a card I did in the past more like the Cone Flower . This sketch is also a recycled  one for me too apparently? Here is the card I made a few years ago with it. I like it so it was a fun one to do again. That's it for now thanks so much for stopping by! List of challenges used is listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~

Winter Wonderland ~ Sketch and Embossing (shoot forgot to do any embossing!)

Creative Knockouts ~ #365 Anything Goes

Crafty Creations ~ #412 Anything Goes

House That Stamps Built ~ Anything Goes



5 comments:

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Gorgeous image (I think it works perfectly as a black-eyed-susan as well as a coneflower) and I love the pretty papers you used to go along with it. Perfect colors for a fall card! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Carol L said...

That's a great sketch to use for this wonderful image. I love how you colored it this time (and previously) and those papers are just the perfect compliment! Beautiful!

Wendy said...

So pretty, Janice! Love your Black Eyed Susan's and this sketch was the perfect fit for them! Love your choice of papers especially that plaid one! Well done, my friend! :)

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card! Great job with the sketch!