Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Butterflies and Ballons


Another double challenge card! First I used today's CC over on SCS. The colors were Purely Pomegranate, Brilliant Blue and Only Orange, this was a hard combo for me! I also used a brand new sketch challenge called Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, it was a fun one to use. I couldn't get the image to fit well in my ovals so I used my deckle rectangles instead, I also had to leave off the Big Flower/Embellishment cause I couldn't get it to work. I used my Elzybell Teddy heart ballon, just LOVE their Teddy bear line of stamps! They have a new release coming out this week and the sneak peaks are adorable! You can see them on the Elzybell Blog. I got a quickie glue pen this past weekend and I LOVE it! Thats what I used to put the glitter on the ballon and butterflies , so easy!
Supply List
Stamps ~ Elzybells Teddy hear ballon
Paper ~ Purely Pomegrante, Brilliant, Only Orange
Copics ~ E31, E35, R02, YR68, R39, G24, G28 B60
Accessories ~ Deckle rectangle nesties, SU Photo corner punch, Rhinestones, Brads, Quickie glue pen, Glitter

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Janice, congrads on the new blog :) looks great so far. If you want to post the Midnight Madness logo badge to your side bar, it could be worth and extra $25 in shopping spree. If you need help with that let me know..you can email me at heatonup@verizon.net Now to you fabulous card..I just love the rectangle nesties you used..love the tweak...and it looks great. I can't wait to see what you will do with todays sketch challenge. Stop by and check it out :) thanks for playing and good luck :)

Lori said...

Cute Janice!!! Great job with both challenges!!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, I think I'd have a hard time with those colors too...but I LOVE what you did with them. The bear with the glittery balloons is very cute!!