Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Field of Dreams



Here is my card for the Stampers Dream Dreamy Challenge. It was a color challenge and we were to use texture and bling. Since I made a masculine card I used some bangle bling that I found clearanced in the jewelry section at M's last year. I really like it on masculine cards! I used a sketch from over on the Stampin' Out Alzheimer's site. I really like this color combo and will use it again! I used a combo of prisma's and copics on this image. I just can't get hedgies or mice to look right with copics.

Supply List
Stamps ~ Penny Black- Field of Dreams
Paper ~ Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red DSP
Accessories ~ Bangle Bling, Circle nesties, SU sm star punch, CB folders

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card!!! I love that little Penny Black stamp. Well, actually I think I love ALL Penny Black stamps! LOL! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge. You did a fabulous job! :-)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness is this ADORABLE! Love it!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Awww!! Now this is just darling!!! LOVE the texture! And your little star is just so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Janice, this is so adorable! I have this same stamp and he's just the sweetest, isn't he? I think your coloring looks fabo! Nicely done!

Denise Marzec said...

FANTASTIC card, Janice!! This hedgie is PERFECT for the colors. LOVE the card, girl!

Shannah said...

Oh this is so sweet!!! I love that image, and the colours are perfect! Well done!

Lori said...

Too cute, I love the image, sweet!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

oh that is SO SO SO cute!!! darling image and love your coloring!! :_