Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chocolate Covered Strawberries



This is my card for this weeks color challenge on Stamp TV. We were to use Red, Chocolate and White. I like this color combo! I tried to make my strawberries look like they were dipped in chocolate. I used my sizzix leaf stem die to make the leaves for under my prima.

Supply list
Stamps ~ Rubber Stampede Strawberry, Studio G sentiment
Paper ~ Pure PoppyDark Chocolate, PTI Bitty Dot Basics
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Vintage Sepia
Copics ~ R27, Y11, YG67, YG 93
Accessories ~ MS doily lace punch, Ribbon, Sizzix leaf stem die, Prima, dew drops, brads, deckled rectangle nesties, black gelly roll glaze pen

6 comments:

Lori said...

Oh yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

JenMarie said...

WOW! Fabulous! Good enough to eat!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwwwwesome looking card!!...from the gingham ribbon (which looks FABULOUS tied with the flower and leaves like that), to the doily edge, to those yummy strawberries. ROCKIN' card, girl! Totally!!!

Wanda said...

Such a cute card!! TFS

Anonymous said...

Ohh so very pretty, Janice! I love what you've done with the strawberries! :) The ribbon is just perfect for this! Awesome job!!!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Hi Janice,

Your card is soo pretty. I really like the chocolate!

Great blog...I just found it!