Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lace Tulip



This is my card for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge. This week we were to use frames. I used my nesties Labels 4 to make my frame.The frame is popped up with 3D dots. I found a bunch of old lace, buttons, and hat pins at a yard sale the other week and I'm having fun trying to use it on my cards. I Love how this one turned out.

Supply list
Stamps ~ Flourishes Thank you, SU Paisley BG
Paper ~ Chocolate, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa
Ink ~ Creamy Carmel, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red
Copics ~ G94, R27,Yo8
Accessories ~ Bangle Bling, Lace, Labels 4 nesties

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Janice! I love that flower & your layout. The lace ribbon finishes it off nicely! TFS

Lori said...

Beautiful!! The lace is perfect!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty! Love the long tails on the ribbon.

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I have those nesties and haven't used them often enough! Just beautiful! TFS~

Ellibelle said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love that lace ribbon!

Shannah said...

Oh this has to be one of my favourite cards! Just beautiful!!!