Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cocoa's Pumpkin

Hello! Well another week as flown by and it's once again time for another great sketch from The Sweet Stop! I used the adorable Cocoa from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for my card this week. My paper is some OLD Bo Bunny stuff that I found in my stash. I think it said 2003 on the back of it. I Love this paper and wish it was still available. Make sure you stop by and check out what the other Sugar Babies have created. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!   Cathy McCauley, Chrissy D, Kim O'ConnellLorie Ames, Monika Davis, Shannon WhiteShelby Goolsby, Wendy Ramlakhan


 ~ Challenges ~
Digital Tuesday ~ Anything goes
Dutch Dare ~ Punches and Dies

  ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Cocoa's Pumpkin digi
Paper ~ Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Fresh Asparagus, Bo Bunny DP
Ink ~ Printer, Scattered Straw
Accessories ~ Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish die, EK Success Scalloped Scallop punch, Ribbon, Button, Twine

13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, I love that die you used, just got mine........love the treat basket from the other day too. With the pups I don't always have time to get on and comment............forgive me

Kim O'Connell said...

Beautifully colored pumpkin, Janice and the sheer ribbon with the button is the perfect touch!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Cute, cute, cute!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as sweet as can be... and you dp is delish!

Cathymac said...

Janice...love your adorable autumn Cocoa card! The papers are fabulous and that Cheery Lynn die is gorgeous...I just ordered one the other day and now that I've seen your card, can't wait until it arrives!

Shannon White said...

So Cute Cute Cute Miss Janice! I just love your Darling Cocoa image ( one of my favs!) And your dp's and vines are such perfect compliments too! Just love the whole thing! so Adorable! 8-)

Hope you have a Fantastic Weekend Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely Fall card Janice. Cocoa is so sweet with that pumpkin. Love the swirly leaves and the pretty ribbon. Just perfect! :o)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

So SWEET!! And I still have some of this paper too!! :)

Shelby Goolsby said...

Janice I just love this!! Such a cute Autumn card. I love the papers, great coloring and the vines are the perfect touch.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh WONDERFUL! I love how you twisted this to the side!!! GREAT work!

Carol L said...

Sweet card! I have a few pieces of this dp too - and it looks great with your Cocoa image :) Love the ribbon!

Lorie said...

This is just so gorgeous! I love the sketch on its side, too!

sandra's crafty corner said...

i love that die hunni what a gorgeous creation,thanks for joining us at dutch dare with our dies and punches theme, wishing you the best of luck in our challenge.
hugs sandra dt