Friday, November 11, 2011

Treat Holder

Hello! It's time for another fun challenge over at Paper and Such. The theme this time round is paper piecing. I used the newly released set Snow Folks set for my project today. I found the tutorial over on SCS to make these cute little note card totes to hold 3x3 cards and thought it would also be cute as a little treat holder. I will make a little matching 3x3 card to go with it. Add a gift card and you have a nice little gift for a teacher, bus driver or  a co-worker ect... They are really easy to make. Can't wait to see everyone's creations. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Paper and Such Snow Folks
Paper ~ Kraft, DCVW DP, The Paper Studio DP's
Ink ~ Black
Accessories ~ MS Snowflake border punch and matching corner punch, Stickles, brads

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Love your little rustic "snow folk" and the snowflake edges -- terrific gift bag for sweet treats!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be GF! I love that little snowman! I can't believe I won the blog hop... (0=

Shannon White said...

This is just DarlingMiss Janice! Love the red checked dp's on the kraft! And your Snowman is just Precious! Anyone would be thrilled to receive this! So Cute! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon