Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Puppy Dog Eyes


Hello! It's Tuesday so that means it's new sketch time at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I recently picked up this older used SU set called For Father, perfect for those masculine cards! This particular image was done with my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I used some jute ribbon and brads for my first band/strip. The second one is some card stock scraps. I was happy with the end results! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with this week.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~




6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fantastic masculine card. They are so hard for me! Great image for an awesome sketch.

Wendy said...

Super cool masculine card, Janice! Love this image (and stamp set) and how nicely you colored it! This sketch was perfect for creating a Father's Day card. I really need to give this one a try! TFS and stay dry! Rain and then snow again this weekend. I even heard next Monday, too! I don't think we are going to have a Spring this year...

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - what a sweetie! He reminds me of my puppy I had as a child and he'd lay on my dad's boots like this.

Carol L said...

You chose the perfect striped paper to go along with this sweet and sad image. It always reminds me that dogs miss their owners when they're in the military and away from home. Love the ribbon and lower border too - a great take on this sketch!

Debbie said...

Wonderful masculine card!! I love your image, and that jute ribbon is awesome!

Patti said...

This is a perfect masculine card you did a great job with your Prismacolor pencils. I seem to go in spurts with those but I love them.