Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Watercolor Posey


Hello! It's new sketch time at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week it's one of my sketches and I can't wait to see what you'll do with it! I used a Beccy's Place freebie on my card and it's colored  with my Kuretake watercolor markers. I added some stickles to the flower centers and used a distressing tool on my outer circle. The pleated ribbon is from Stampin Up. Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with this week. List of challenges is below.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place ~ April BINGO (diagonal ~ die cuts, 3 colors, ribbon)
Dream Valley ~ Dry Embossing


11 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is really gorgeous, Janice. It worked so well with that cool sketch! I love the layers of Pink and Green. It reminds me of the colors I did my DD's nursery when she was born!

Melissa Craig said...

Pretty pretty pretty! I love the halo look around the flowers. It’s perfect for that sweet pink color. Al the texture looks fantastic, too.

Carol L said...

This is such a wonderful take on your sketch, with fabulous colors, sponging and distressing! I especially like that pleated ribbon as I haven't seen it in quite some time! Very pretty card!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Just Me said...

love your card so colorful and your flowers are beautiful ...awesome job coloring them .

Beccy said...

Gorgeous card Janice, I LOVE the way you've coloured the image. The colours are fabulous and the watery effect is wonderful. You did a great job coordinating the papers and embellishments too, I particularly like the mix of bright pink and olive green. Thanks for sharing your sketch!
Cheers,
Beccy

Patti said...

This is beautiful as usual Janice! I love your choice of colors, patterns & textures!

N-Eva said...

This is absolutely stunning! . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Andrea W said...

Beautiful card Janice! I love your combination of colors and thanks for the fun sketch.

Wendy said...

Really pretty card, Janice! Love the watercoloring on your beautiful flowers and what a great design! This is full of texture and pretty colors! A job well done...as always! TFS and have a great day! :)

Debbie said...

Beautiful card, Janice!! Your papers and coloring perfectly match!!