Wednesday, September 19, 2018

It's Your Day


Hello! I've finally made a card using Forrest Guy from Unity. When I was looking thru my box of already colored images to see if I had anything to fit the Green and Brown color challenge I came across this guy! He's colored with Copics and cut out with a wonky stitched rectangle. I
took a few liberty's with the sketch?! I tilted the panel it just looked better that way to me and instead of a bow I added a button. I thought it looked more masculine that way?! Anyway I'm pleased with how it turned out. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day! Challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch #531
Cupcake Inspirations ~ Color Challenge Green & Brown
Crafting By Designs ~ You're The Man
Crafty Gals Corner ~ 3+ Layers
 
 
 

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Really cool card, Janice! Love the masculine feel to it with adding the button and tilting the panel! I am a sucker for a tilted panel!!! Cool paper with a great design! Love it! :)

Carol L said...

What a cool masculine card, and I like the tilted panels too! They always grab my eye and I'm really liking the papers you used for this one too! NJ!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ohhhhh, look who bought Forrest! He almost made me skip my promise of no more Unity! I have so much. You did a fabulous job with him. If you look back through all the older kits of the month and see anything you would like stamped, let me know! I have from 2011 to 2015, I think.

Sandy said...

Great masculine card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
-Sandy, DT

Judy Markowitz said...

What a fabulous masculine card! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Quillish said...

What a cool card and such a clever design, that tilt gives the card more punch. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, hugs~ Ishani.