Tuesday, November 17, 2020

CAS Christmas

 


Hello! I have a quick and CAS card to share with you today. I so struggle with these. It looks so plain to me and I keep wanting to add more/something?! I did add some gold pearls as a dot to the "i" and the center of the large star at the top. It does look so much better than the picture shows though. That's it for now but I'm working on more cards so check back again soon!

 ~ Challenges ~

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Challenges ~ Day 8 Letter "G" Greeting, Green, and Gold

CAS(E) this Sketch ~ Sketch #398




3 comments:

Suze said...

Beautiful CAS card Janice. I'm glad you didn't add anything else as it looks fantastic. I like the green and gold colour combo too.

Beccy said...

I think you've done a fantastic job with your CAS style card Janice, the combination of gold and green looks beautiful. You've chosen a great piece of paper as your background. Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Carol L said...

You nailed CAS in a beautiful way with this card! I just love that gold die-cut sentiment and those little gold pearls added just the right touch!