Wednesday, November 18, 2020

For Someone Special

 


Hello! I was looking thru my stash for something to make some quick cards with and came across some tags I had made a few years ago and never used! This one ended up working perfectly for the Inlay Die Cut challenge I saw over on SCS. Love how this one turned out! The color of the rhinestones matches MUCH better than the photo shows. Not sure why they look so dark?  Anyway that's it for now thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

 ~ Challenges ~

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Challenges ~ Day 15 "M" Mittens

SCS Falliday Fest ~ InLay Die Cut

Creative Craft Cottage ~ Christmas/Winter

Crafts Galore ~ Anything Goes


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! LOVE the colors!

Suze said...

Oh the joys of photographing. I often have that happen to me too.
I like the texture on the mitten. Beautiful card Janice. Great that you were able to find a use for the tag in your stash.

Beccy said...

Fabulous card Janice, that mitten is awesome! I love the embossed pattern, it looks a little like knitting. I also like the gorgeous heart and snowflake you used to decorate it. The patterned paper is a great contrast to all the red... love that combo. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Carol L said...

Love the mitten and that's my most favorite embossing folder of them all! Those unused bits of pre-made items do make the best cards don't they!? So pretty!

Ilonka said...

I love youre card, Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT