Friday, February 12, 2021

XOXO

 

Hello!! Today I have another Valentine card to share with you! This one I'll be giving to my hubby! This Penny Black kitty reminds me of our 2 newest babies. I colored the image with my Copic markers, fussy cut it and popped it up. I used a mixture of die cut and stamped hearts to make/build my collage. Added a banner sentiment and some rhinestones to finish it off. You'll be seeing more of this kitty/image as I used it for all my other Valentine's this year too! LOVE Penny Black!! I added a picture of my sleeping angels but don't let that fool you they aren't always this quiet/calm!  That's it for now thanks for stopping by and have a great day! List of challenges is listed below. 

 ~ Challenges ~ 

Double D Challenge ~ Valentine Love

Cuttlebug Mania ~ Put an Animal on it (Hearts and banner die, embossing folders)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ Anything Goes optional Paper Piecing

The Paper Shelter ~ Decorate it! (hearts and rhinestones)

House that Stamps built ~ theme/Love



10 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, that little cat is adorable.

Thanks for joining our Penny Black Saturday Challenge this month.
Lorraine x

Bunny said...

This is a really cute card. I love the Penny Black image. [Bunny]

Wendy said...

Awww, Janice, your kitties are so adorable! I bet they are very entertaining at this age! Roger is going to love this card! Love all the hearts and your super sweet kitty! Happy Valentine's Day to you & yours! :)

Heather said...

This is so adorable!!! I love how the hearts of his cushion expand into the other die cut hearts; very cool effect. And your two little sleepy babies are super cute? How old? Boys or girls. I actually have 4 orange cats right now. 3 males and one little tiny female. The three kittens are about 7 months and the old man is around 12. Anyway, Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Carol L said...

This little kitty is nestled among so many hearts, it can only be endless love for him! I just love the collage of assorted hearts with that adorable image! Great valentine, and such cute twin kitties too! Happy Valentine's Day!

Darlene said...

Awe ... just adorable Janice! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Valentine LOVE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the colours and all the pretty hearts. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

Glittered Paws said...

Well first of all - two precious new babies - I recently lost our calico after 17 years. So this card is close to my heart. When I saw the calico kitty I went Awww.... Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, the cat is adorable and your layout is amazing! Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built!

Laurie Unger said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing this over at The House That Stamps Built.