Thursday, February 11, 2021

Puppy Love

 

 

Hello!! Today I have a Valentine card I made for my youngest son. This Impression Obsession image reminds me so much of his puppy Quiche! My son is currently in his 2nd year of Veterinary school. His dream since like the 2nd grade. So proud of him! I just LOVE the colors on this card. Need to use it more often. That's it for today short and sweet! Hope to get another one or two blog posts scheduled for the week. Wish me luck as I have been dealing with a kitten on my lap/keyboard this whole blog post! Mom sits they must be on my lap too! Love them to death though and hope they are still so snuggly when they get big. Thanks for stopping by! List of challenges used is below.


 ~ Challenges ~

Crafty Friends ~ Animals/Birds

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Add a Heart

The Paper Players ~ Hearts and/or Stars






7 comments:

Wendy said...

I love this and I bet your son will, too! His puppy looks just like your card, Janice! Great job! Thank you for the pretty Valentine card you sent! It made my day! :)

Jaydee said...

Janice, immediately I saw your card I went awwww...... What an adorable image and what a fabulous inspiration puppy :-) I know your son will love this card. I love the mix of DSP, the puppy and the calendar behind. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

laurie said...

Awe...such a cute card and pup!! Just adorable. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players !

Anne Marie Hile said...

what an adorable card Janice! Little Quiche has such a fun name, too. Such a cutie pie. I'm sure your son will love this card, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Carol L said...

I just love this card with the cute pup and a calendar to remind him that love comes every day of the week! Congrats on your son becoming a "vet" too - he sure has a cute puppy of his own to take care of! Have fun with those frisky kittens :)

Glittered Paws said...

Perfect card for your son in vet school, I am sure he loved it. I know I sure did.

Ela said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, animals/birds challenge. Come back soon! Hugs Ela DT