Sunday, August 22, 2010

Giving Shelter





Hello!! Today I have the privilege of being the Guest Designer for the Paper Works Co sketch challenge!! I just Love sketch challenges, make sure you stop by and give it a try! I colored my image with copics. I used the Sakura Stardust glitter pen on the raindrops and highlighted a few other places to give it some sparkle! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Stampavie Rachelle Anne Miller, Giving Shelter, A Muse sentiment
Paper ~ SU Cherry Cobbler, Gina K Moonlight Fog, Bazzil Pink, White
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ MS Punch, EK Success scalloped scallop punch, Rhinestones, Sakura Stardust Clear pen, nesties

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

well congrats GF! This is adorable, love the image and your coloring is fantastic!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You rock GF! This is adorable! Love the color combo... so dang cute!

Julie said...

Just wonderful Janice...love that piercing!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Congrats, Janice! Love the colors and coloring, my friend!

Alison H said...

Awesome card! Don't know how I missed this. Congrats on the Guest designer spot!!

JayLynn said...

Beautiful card! I really love that stamp, it's adorable :) That border is super pretty too! Congrats on the guest designer spot.