Monday, August 2, 2010

Meowy Christmas


Hello! I did some more Christmas in July challenges. I used this adorable little kitty from High Hopes that my freind Lori gave me the other year for Christmas! LOVE this little guy! The flowers were from the bridal shower section at M's, not sure if they still carry them or not. They came in a cute little bucket and in several different colors. I used the off white ones and colored them with my copic markers to match my card. I also colored some pearls to match. Gotta love those copic's!! Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great week!


~ Challenges ~
PaperWorks Co ~ Sketch #44
Our Creative Corner ~ Christmas in July
Stamp Something ~ Christmas in July
Little Red Wagon ~ Christmas in July
Sunday's with Chrissy ~ Christmas is July

~ Supply list ~
Stamps ~ High Hopes, My sentiments exactly
Paper ~ Pretty in Pink, Scarlet Jewel, BG DP
Ink ~ Black, Pretty in Pink
Accessories ~ EK Success Scalloped scallop punch, SU punches, Sizzix/SU embossing folder, flowers, pearls, oval nesties

10 comments:

Rosanne said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Betty Benton said...

What a sweet kitty! Love your colored flowers and the embossed ones too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is adorable.... love that sweet little kitty image!

craftieodmae said...

Is he not adorable! Love that embossing folder and your flowers

Julie said...

What a cute card Janice!!! I love that ef!

JayLynn said...

What an adorable card!! Thanks for playing along in the PaperWorks Sketch challenge :)

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh so very cute. An adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Awww, how sweet is that? I love that embossing folder from SU - have it, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. You've inspired me to get it out and dust it off! Great job on the Christmas card challenge. So happy you were able to have some fun with Our Creative Corner this week!

Stephanie said...

Oh Janice what a sweet card, love the embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at Paperworks Co. this week!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Hi Janice! You might want to go back to my challenge blog, just saying. ;-)
I adore what you did with my kitty image!

Hugs,
Crissy