Monday, August 30, 2010

Vintage Picnic


Hello! This is my second post for today and yet another Fall/Thanksgiving card. My card uses the PTI Vintage Picnic set, this set is on my ever growing wish list! Thanks Melissa for letting me borrow yours to play with. :0) I'm loving the Reminisce Autumn Forest fall line of paper and it's doubled sided too! I just love the colors of Fall! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see ya again soon!

~ Challenges ~
Lexi's Creations ~ Emboss it
Pollycraft ~ Add a little nature

~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ PTI Vintage Picnic, sentiment Gina K Autumn Beauty
Paper ~ SU Early Espresso, PTI Simply Chartreuse, Gina K Pumpkin Spice, Reminisce Autumn Forest DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Chamomile, SU Soft Suede
Accessories ~ EK Success Scalloped Scallop punch, Petite Oval Nesties, SU Square Lattice embossing folder, Button, Twine

9 comments:

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous card! It really feels like fall!!!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another awesome fall card! Love your embossing... perfection!

Alison H said...

Beautiful Fall card. I love those pumpkins. Need to dig out my set... hmmmmm..

Val said...

Briliant card. Thanks for joining Lexi's Creations this week for Emboss It!.
Hugs
Valxx

PS: I have some blog candy available - please pop over.

craftieodmae said...

This is gorgeous!!! Fall is here! (well almost lol)

Julie said...

Beautiful Janice, love your coloring and the embossing! Great job!

Tami Grandi said...

Janice- this is beautiful! Love the fall colors!

Tracy said...

I absolutely LOVE this Janice. Everything is just perfect. The colors, and texture to the adorable patterned paper. I love this image too. It makes me want to go to the pumpkin patch with the little ones! Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
Hugs,
Tracy

misse336 said...

Love this card - the colors are perfect and I love that button with the dp.