Monday, September 11, 2017

Colors of Fall


Hello! Today's card uses a stamp I've had for YEARS and never used. Unfortunately I have way to many of those. It's an un mounted stamp I think I got from DRS Designs at a stamp show, although I can't find it on their website? Maybe it's retired or my memory is failing me?!! I colored it with my pencils and found this YNS sketch to use with it. Still not sure about rounded corners but figured it's time to change it up a bit and just went with it. Sorta misfigured my paper size and had to move my enamel dots off to the side. Just LOVE making fall cards, think it's the warm color tones I like so much?! Anyway that's all for now thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


 ~Challenges~
Your Next Stamp ~ Sketch #72
Ching-Chou Kuik  ~ Fall/Fall Colors/Pumpkins
Dragonfly Dreams ~ Patterned Paper

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Super pretty, Janice! Love the pumpkin image and i'm glad that you finally inked it up because this is a really pretty card especially with those Fall papers! Love the added enamel dots, too! TFS and have a great day! :)

Carol L said...

i love fall cards too, especially with warm plaids like the one you used! It's a perfect background for that pumpkin, and I too love Autumn - it's the best time of the year IMHO

Nicola Gold said...

Great use of the sketch you found... and the rounded corners really set the whole design off nicely.

Thank-you for joining us at the Ching-Chou Kuik Monthly Blog Challenge and don't forget we also have a monthly challenge over on our Facebook

Nicola, CCK DT (Amethyst Lily Designs)

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

So beautiful Janice. Love your layout from the sketch. Fabulous! Your coloring is great and I love how you matched the DP. Thank you so much for taking the time to create your gorgeous entry for our Ching-Chou Kuik monthly challenge. I hope you will enter again and also check out our Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook challenges as well. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Jan, what a lovely Fall card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Fall/Fall colours/pumpkins”. I know you are not sure about the rounded corners but I love them!! Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).