Monday, September 4, 2017

Fall Greetings


Hello! Had a bit of time to play today and here is one of cards I made. It uses a DRS Designs stamp that I cut apart after coloring to make it work for the sketch. Here is a card I made a few years ago with the same stamp left the way it was made. The paper is from a DCVW 6x6 pad called The Harvest House Stack. Love the non traditional colors in this pad. I had colored my image first and was lucky to find the perfect paper to go with it. I will say this picture doesn't do this card justice.....it looks much better in person! That's all for now but be sure to check back tomorrow for the new Tuesday Morning Sketch! Challenges I'm entering are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch #479
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper ~ Sept challenge

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Very pretty card, Janice! I so love DRS Designs and what you created with their stamps! Those papers are very yummy too and I gotta say I love this sketch! This definitely screams Fall. Nice job! :)

Carol L said...

I love the trio of autumn-themed images, and how pretty is that soft ribbon tied into a perfect little bow to compliment them? Great Thanksgiving card, love the fonts on that sentiment :)

lbwright22-loopylou said...

very seasonal card. thanks for joining in this week with the sketch saturday challenge.

Unknown said...

Fantastic use of the design from Sketch Saturday! Very nice use of colors! Thanks for joining us!!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card! Love what you did! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely Autumn card. Thank you very much for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges this month.
Hugs, Iwona