Sunday, September 17, 2017

Live, Love, Bark


Hello! Today's card uses the Cute Puppy digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored him with my copics and added some Glossy Accents to his nose. I'm not sure that I'm happy with my paper choices though?? I might have to give this sketch another go. That's it for now, thanks for stopping by! Challenges I'm entering are listed below.

 ~Challenges~
Stella Says Sketch ~ Sketch #514
Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Anything Goes
Bugaboo Crafty Challenge ~ Anything Bugaboo


4 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute! Gotta love that adorable doggie image and of course the sentiment goes great with it! Your paper choice is spot on and I love that you pulled colors from the patterned paper to make the banner flags! Great card, Janice! :)

Carol L said...

The way you colored this pup is so cute and I love those fishtail banners of dsp! I really like the dsp with the paw print and little doggie bone too. live Love Bark is one heck of a cute sentiment as well ;)

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Janice. Great colors and fun sentiment with the Bugaboo pup! Thanks so much for joining Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug.

Christine said...

The pup is super cute, and I love how you used the sketch!