Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Z is for Zebra


Hello! It's Tuesday so that means it's time for a new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up. The prize is 2 digi stamps of winner's choice. I've used Z is for Zebra on my card. I kept with a monochromatic theme with my card this week. This was a fun sketch think i'll have to give it another go sometime. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with. Challenges are listed below.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~
Simply Create Too ~ Ribbon & Buttons
Crafty Calendar Challenge ~ Kids/Babies


5 comments:

Debbie said...

So cute!! I love the monochromatic look!!

Carol L said...

I really like this adorable little baby boy card with those sweet papers and ribbon! Such a cute take on the sketch :)

Wendy said...

How cute, Janice! Love how you used this sketch to create a baby card! The image is adorable as is this week's design! I hope I can play along this week! TFS and have a great day! :)

Janis Lewis said...

Cute. Thanks for sharing at Simply Create Too.
Janis, DT

Melissa Craig said...

Wonderful baby boy card. Love your paper choices.