Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Birthday Daisies


Hello, I'm back!! 3rd day in a row? It's been awhile since that's happened! And it would appear I'm on a roll with the color yellow also?? Maybe I'm just trying to brighten up the dreary days of winter?? Although we have been have a pretty mild Winter here so far? Now that I say that.....look out!!

My card today uses a Bugaboo digi. Isn't this little guy just the cutest??! It's colored with Copics and cut out with a Paper Smooches tag die. Topped it off with a paper gingham bow that I made with a SU punch that I borrowed from a friend. Man I should have bought that one! That's it for today maybe I'll be back again tomorrow?! List of Challenges is listed below.


 ~ Challenges ~
Stella Says Sketch ~ Sketch #802
Crafty Friends Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge ~ Anything Goes

3 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty and what a breath of fresh air for these winter months! Love your adorable mouse and pretty papers! That daisy print was one of my favorites! Great job and congrats on the 3 days in a row update! :)

Carol L said...

Fun and cute card and I love the papers and colors. Cute mouse and that little bow on the tag top is the perfect icing on the cake for this birthday card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh, I am loving seeing this image done up! I have this one and it is so cute. My DD is getting back into card making and is setting up her craft space! Maybe she will bring some inspiration, also. It is always good to see you posting!