Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Daffodil Days


Hello! Today I have a quick and easy card to share with you. It helped that the adorable little House Mouse image was already colored. It's actually been awhile since I've colored anything? I tend to go thru spurts where I set and color or take stuff with me to color if I'm going to be somewhere that I have to sit and wait. Anyway it's nice to have a box of all ready colored images on hand and ready to go! I used Avery Elle Wonky Stitched dies to cut out my image and the background paper. Added some rain drop embellishments over top the image and some rhinestones to the corners. Topped it off with a paper bow. And even today's card has a touch of yellow!! LOL But......thinking tomorrow's won't?!! ;-) Anyway that's it for today and thank you for stopping by!

 ~ Challenges ~
House Mouse and Friends ~ Anything Goes option use a tag

8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Janice :-) the mousie image is adorable and I love the colours and details. The gingham paper and bow are beautiful and the little gems add a perfect touch of sparkle :-)

I am going to be going on a long journey soon and think I might just take a few of these mousie images with me to colour en-route, great idea! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

p.s, I just saw that you lost you little kitty recently, so sorry :-( I lost 2 last year so I know how you feel, sending a hug xxx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Breaking out the House Mouse images is a good thing any time! We can all do with a burst of spring. Use your stuff! That is the name of the game. Love the way it is cutout with the wonky stitched die.

Wendy said...

Your rocking these adorable images and I love your coloring, Janice! The added bow just completes your cards so beautifully! I get the feeling your ready for Spring with this pretty cards?! I know I am....too many rainy, dreary days!

Sue said...

Love your sunny yellow card and the adorable image is colored up beautifully. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Carol L said...

What a cute and fun mousie card with that big bow and cute background paper! Great coloring on this one too!

April said...

So sweet! I love the background paper, frame and bow! Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge!

Bunny said...

Sorry to see that you lost a pet recently. It's funny that another of my DT members noticed, too.

Cute card. Love the gingham and the paper bow. This is nicely colored and the gems you added are great. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. http://inkeepaws.blogspot.com/

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janice this is a very beautiful card
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member