Monday, January 27, 2020

Emoji Fun


Hello! As soon as I saw the sketch over at Paper Players this week I knew exactly what I wanted to do!! I had been playing around with these emoji dies that came along with an embossing folder and wondering how exactly to use them on a card? This sketch was perfect! Love how this card turned out. The hardest part was cutting out all the little accent colors/pieces. I think it will be the perfect card for the "Millennial" age specially?! Thanks so much for stopping by! Challenges are listed below.


~ Challenges ~
The Paper Players ~ Sketch challenge
Crafty Friends Challenge ~ Anything Goes

5 comments:

Carol L said...

I absolutely LOVE this happy little card! It's so trendy with our world today and I love your take on that great sketch! Hope you are well!

Wendy said...

OMGosh!!!!! This has to be the most happiest card I have ever seen! Janice, you rocked the sketch perfectly with these adorable emoji's!! Where on earth did you find these dies?! Love this card!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fun emoji dies! I love that they have some real size to them. Who would not get a giggle out of this? Good to see you.

Claire Broadwater said...

Janice, this is such a FUN card. I love the embossed background and all those silly emoji's! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Janice I can think of so many people who would love this fun card - and it fits the sketch perfectly! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!