Friday, January 31, 2020

Sugar Sugar


TGIF!! Today I have another quick card to share with you. My card today uses some very sparkly cloth type stickers that I got from Hobby Lobby. The picture doesn't do them justice for how glittery they really are. I used 2 different embossing folder to give it some added texture. I left off a sentiment cause I think this card could go 2 different ways?? Either a Valentine or Birthday card? Anyway it was quick and easy and I didn't use yellow?!! LOL  Hope you have a great weekend and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with another card? That would make a full week of posting for me?! Thanks for stopping by I LOVE reading your comments! List of challenges used is below.


~ Challenges ~
Tuesday Morning Sketches ~ Sketch #539
Cute Card Thursday ~ Valentines
Southern Girls ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Wendy said...

This card is loaded with texture that I just love and could very well be used for either a birthday or Valentines day card! Love that you used 2 different embossing folders and those adorable cupcake stickers! Another card well done, Janice! Keep them coming! Have a great weekend! :)

Bunny said...

The embossing is lovely on this cute card. Great take on the sketch. [Bunny]

Carol L said...

Loving those 3 cupcakes on the embossed background! Very festive and fun for any occasion that calls for a cupcake! I can name maybe a dozen or so that would work :)

Deb said...

Gorgeous, love the embossing!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Debbie said...

So cute! The cupcake stickers are great, and I love dry embossing, so this is perfect!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

How cute are these cupcakes! They make a great card. Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.