Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Christmas Caroling


Hello! Today I have yet another Christmas card to share with you! This one is made completely with dies and no stamping. Last year I had made up a bunch of these trees using up some scraps. So I took one and started "decorating" it. I found some Christmas music paper and added the carolers and called it done. It's been years since I went Christmas Caroling this brings back memories! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Challenges ~ Day#3 "C" Carolers, Christmas Tree
Word Art Wednesday ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments ~ Christmas

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What a beautiful card, Janice! Just love how you used scraps to created the tree (and decorated it too!) and then used the Carolers in a silhouette! It all wraps together nicely with the music paper in the background! Love this! I have not gone Christmas Caroling since I was a little girl and i'm so thankful for the memories of it. Not sure today's kids would even know what Christmas Caroling is! TFS and stay warm today! Can't believe we are in for winter weather already!!!

Carol L said...

I remember those scrappy trees from last year and this one looks so pretty with the decorations on it! Love the silhouette images on the music paper too - beautiful Christmas creation!

Beccy said...

Great idea to cut the trees from scraps of patterned paper Janice, the effect is wonderful. I like how you've "decorated" with different bits and pieces from your stash and the music score background is fabulous.
Cheers,
Beccy

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I scrolled back down and saw all of your lovely Christmas cards you have been posting. I am sure all of the recipients will love them! Fantastic tree you made here! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, if we do not speak!