Saturday, November 24, 2018

Ho Ho Ho


I'm back it's a 2 post day! I have a quick and easy card to share with you. Another no stamping involved card (except maybe for a sentiment later on in the inside?) just various dies and an embossing folder. I'm finding that I'm making more and more cards like this. It's so much fun to play around with die cuts and see what scene's you can come up with. I'm loving how this one turned out! Thanks for stopping by, Challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Challenges ~ Day#21 "S" Sleigh, Santa
Digi Choosday Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Aud Sentiment Challenge ~ Christmas/Winter Sentiment
Die Cut Diva's ~ Anything Goes

7 comments:

Beccy said...

Fabulous collection of die cuts Janice! Love the way you've arranged everything to look like a little Christmas Eve scene. The red sky is fabulous... must be either sunrise or sunset wherever Santa is right now. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

Wendy said...

This card is so cool, Janice! Love the embossed snowflakes on your red panel as it's the perfect background under your Santa Sleigh and Reindeer! Those diecuts are SO COOL!!! Your snowy white trees are a great addition! Tis the Season!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh my, this looks amazing! You have totally inspired me with this one! Saved it to my Pinterest file.

Arlene said...

I love this card, a wonderful scene! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Carol L said...

What a perfect Christmas card! Love Santa flying in the sky with his reindeer and those white trees and hillsides! Such a fun card!

Billie A said...

Your card is stunning. I love the red, white and black. the silhouette die is perfect and sentiment. I love this card. So glad you shared over at Aud sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)