Friday, November 30, 2018

Meowy Christmas


Hello! I had time to squeeze in 1 last challenge over at Beccy's Place Month long Holiday card challenge. My card uses an adorable cat image from Repeat Impressions. I colored it with my Copic markers. The bell image in the corner is from the former TAC. I colored over the 2 bells (one on the hat) with a gold glitter marker but it doesn't show to well in my picture. The die cut is from a TH set and the "bling" is nailheads. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day.

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Challenges ~ Day#2 "B" Bells, Bow & Bling
House That Stamps Built ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Beccy said...

Love the bell in the corner Janice, the glitter marker has given it a wonderful finish. I also like the pine sprig and the lovely red bow. The kitty is very cute with his Santa hat and jingly bell. Great festive papers in the background too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Carol L said...

I like every detail on this cute card! Especially like the design with the embossed panel and pretty branch with the jingle bell and bow! I can see the little bell on the kitty's hat too :) Great card!

Suzanne H said...

What a pretty kitty. When I saw the thumbnail in Beccy's Challenge I had to pop in and take a closer look. Lovely card.

Wendy said...

OMGosh, this card is just too cute, Janice! I love the kitty in his Santa hat and how festive this is! Great paper choice and love the added sparkle on the jingle bells! Super fun! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at that adorable holiday feline! Awesome, Janice!

Heather said...

Beautiful and super cute!! Great job with our fabulous image and I love your layout! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.