Wednesday, November 28, 2018

December 25


Hello! My card uses the Quilted Deer digi, it's a freebie from Beccy's Place. I used the pre-colored version today. I paired it with another one of my "scraps" trees. I embossed and embellished it with some little gold nailheads. I thought this would make a nice baby's 1st Christmas card?! Didn't have any stamps that say that so just went with December 25. Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back again soon!

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Challenges ~ Day#19 "Q" Quilted Deer
Crafting by Design ~ Christmas

4 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

The quilted look to the tree is really neat Janice :)

Wendy said...

How adorable!! I really love your scrap trees, Janice! A great way to use up papers, too! That quilted deer is really cool and would make the perfect card for a baby's 1st Christmas! Love, love, love!

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, this is just so cute with all those bits of dsp and patterns! Love those trees you make and it goes perfectly with the little horse too! Cute card!

Beccy said...

I love your scrap trees Janice, such a wonderful idea for using up offcuts and for decorating the tree as well! You did a fabulous job coordinating the papers with the image, the colours and patterns work perfectly together. Love the embossed background and the little flag for the sentiment. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy