Friday, November 16, 2018

Missing You


I'm back!! Two posts in one day??! It might snow or something?? Oh wait it did that yesterday?!!  Anyway decided to just bite the bullet so to speak and get caught up on some blog posts/challenges. Watching some Christmas movies on Netflix while doing it to make it a bit more enjoyable?! Anyway onto my card. My background was created using the Wildflower background stamp by Rubbernecker Stamps. I stamped and embossed in white on pink cardstock. Than I used some TH pink distress ink to enhance around the flowers and make them pop more. The die cut is the Chloe flower from Memory box. The stitched tag sentiment is from the Unity "Wish with Your Heart" set. Added a twine bow and some nailheads and called it done. I'm really loving this card and the color combo. Challenges are listed below.

 ~Challenges~
Double D Challenges ~ Wishes are possible
Mod Squad Challenge ~ Missing You

6 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful! I love that wonderful embossed background with the silhouette image and cute cute little bow! So I can blame you for the snow then, right? *wink*

Darlene said...

Simply beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Wishes are Possible’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is such a stunning card! The gorgeous image, paper and bow are just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, Janice and I really love your sentiment! :)

Kathy Krug said...

Perfect card for this challenge and great take on the Mood Board. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DD DT

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh, I love where you went with this one, Janice! It is gorgeous!